Project Selection - Magazine

' At this point in the year I have realized that I have interest in the following aspects of journalism based on my experiences in class thus far: broadcasting media, marketing, publishing, and tourism.

I possess skills of self-motivation, goal dedicated, great time management skills, awesome communication skills, a good work ethic, well organized, self assured, and strong leadership skills. Possessing all of these skills make the magazine a good fit for me. This may come as a challenge to me because I have no previous experience with blogging.

Although I have not made a blog in the past, I have followed up on various blogs relating to news and journalism in the past. After acknowledging the aspects of journalism in the films 'Nixon', ' The Newsroom', Blog Samples, Magazine Analysis, and 'All the President's Men' I have become familiar with a broad spectrum of journalism works. My spectrum includes mostly basic knowledge: experience of  embedding personality, establishing authority, familiar and encouraging content, and the collaboration between writers and designers. This is all I know to create a successful magazine. '

Comments

Popular Posts