Project Selection - My Decision

Magazine vs Film


After comparing the two processes film and magazine, I have decided that I will be doing a magazine. I made this choice because my organizational skills and forward projecting visioning helps me map out exactly how I want my magazine to look. The film does not seem like t is for me as i have little to no experience with film making. I have made multiple magazine covers and post in the past so I would rather do what I have a better chance of doing well. Creating a magazine does not seem as intimidating as does the film project. I much rather work on something step by step than having to go back and fix things more often. A magazine lets me organize my words and onto a page in a appropriate way that I like. I am more of a paper person than a technological creator. I also noticed that I could embed skills i developed in journalism.

Comments

Popular Posts