Art of Title Class Activity

Today in class we analyzed some title sequences from artofthetitle.com. One of the films we analyzed was the Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2. An attractive aspect used in this cut scene is that its one long clip with plenty of action. There is no direct address but it looks like crude, the little tree character, is dancing for the audience. I thought the art of following the characters was done very well and I enjoyed the watch. On the page for this film like can be found on the website mentioned above there is a long comment. The page goes on about the fantastic thought and detail that went into the creation. I think it was a must to touch on how Groot's humor spikes the audience's attention. This is one feature I would like to add into my film, a little something for the audience to giggle about.


Comments

Popular Posts