Creative Critical Reflection Question 3
CCR Question 3
Throughout the process of making my film, I acquired various filming, editing, recording, and directing skills. All of these added to my production skills. Before I started putting together this film, I only knew how to film and combine clips via iPhone. I would use the app "iMovie" to create something simple. While filming and adjusting to new ways to complete a film project I gained a decent amount of knowledge. For the filming, I learned some tactics to avoid shakiness while filming. While editing, I became more familiar with Adobe Premiere and learned to incorporate titles and transitions in a new way. As far as directing, I learned to be more patient and consistent when setting up shots to add to the film. Overall, I am much more confident with filming and creating films due to the process of developing "Follow Through".
Throughout the process of making my film, I acquired various filming, editing, recording, and directing skills. All of these added to my production skills. Before I started putting together this film, I only knew how to film and combine clips via iPhone. I would use the app "iMovie" to create something simple. While filming and adjusting to new ways to complete a film project I gained a decent amount of knowledge. For the filming, I learned some tactics to avoid shakiness while filming. While editing, I became more familiar with Adobe Premiere and learned to incorporate titles and transitions in a new way. As far as directing, I learned to be more patient and consistent when setting up shots to add to the film. Overall, I am much more confident with filming and creating films due to the process of developing "Follow Through".
Comments
Post a Comment