Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

CCR Question 4

During the process of developing my film, I used technology in different ways to meet specific needs. For filming, I used my iPhone XR, which has a decent camera. On this iPhone, after satisfied with the film clips I got, I would put them into a film project via iMovie. I did this because I favor the transitions you can add in between your clips. After I set the clips up in order, I would download the film with the highest quality possible. I would then download the film onto a flash drive and upload them into a project via Adobe Premiere. In this software I could cut down clips better, add in my titles, I had a wider range of music to use, and I gained experience with this software. In both of these software, iMovie and Adobe Premiere, I used basic functions, such as trimming the clips to satisfaction. I preferred to film the clips at different times in the day to eliminate or take advantage of the glare from the sun since we filmed outside.

Comments

Popular Posts